Tag: 海韵之星698和998区别


first_imgNews Help by sharing this information AlbaniaEurope – Central Asia News January 13, 2009 – Updated on January 20, 2016 Police prevent staff of Tirana-based daily from entering their offices April 8, 2020 Find out more Receive email alerts Attacks on media in Europe must not become a new normal to go further Organisation Newscenter_img RSF_en Repressive laws, prosecutions, attacks… Europe fails to shield its journalists against the abuse of the COVID-19 crisis August 7, 2020 Find out more Follow the news on Albania Reporters Without Borders condemns the action of the police in blocking access to the offices of the privately-owned daily Tema in Tirana on 9 January, despite a court order authorising the newspaper to continue occupying the premises.“We urge interior minister Bujar Nishani to comply with judicial decisions and to allow Tema’s journalists into their offices,” Reporters Without Borders said. “We also urge the government to stop using the state apparatus to harass the press. The right of reply and debate continue to be the simplest and most effective methods for maintaining the necessary dialogue between politicians and the media.”The police surrounded the entrance to Tema’s offices on 9 January, preventing journalists and other employees from entering. The interior ministry said it was implementing a December 2007 economy ministry decision unilaterally terminating Tema’s contract for the rent of the offices it has occupied in a state-owned building for the past 20 years.In a statement posted on 9 January on the Tema website, editor Memo Baze announced that the cancellation of the rental contract had been rescinded by a 6 January court order, which thereby allowed Tema to continue occupying the premises.Tema has in recent week published articles about corruption cases in which members of the government are allegedly implicated.Albania was ranked 79th out of 173 countries in the latest Reporters Without Borders press freedom index. April 29, 2020 Find out more News Albania: Seizure threatens independence of two Albanian TV channels AlbaniaEurope – Central Asia last_img read more


first_imgBay of Plenty Times 20 Feb 2012Residents in the Tauranga suburb of Greerton are upset they’ll soon be sharing their “family suburb” with an adult entertainment shop. A former police youth aid officer has hit back at the critics, who have condemned him for setting up Aristocrat Adult Boutique, on Chadwick Rd near Greerton Village School.…Mr McCoy said there was nothing in Aristocrat Adult Boutique that wasn’t available for sale or viewing in local DVD shops, magazine retailers, and supermarkets. Even adult toys were available in some chemists, he claimed. However, a Tauranga father, who spoke on the condition he wasn’t named, said he didn’t think it was appropriate an adult store was set up 100m away from Greerton Village School.http://www.bayofplentytimes.co.nz/news/sex-shop-moving-near-school-shocks-locals/1277714/last_img read more


first_img“I’m trying to think of answers – putting cameras and speakers inside the stadium so you can point out who is that person. I’m trying to do something because nothing is happening.“There’s always just something tragic happening – and then it’s too late.”Boateng previously walked off the pitch during a friendly match with AC Milan as he was the victim of racist abuse from the stands but he knows that others are fearful of doing the same thing.“It was a powerful image and still is now,” he said.“But I think even now people are scared they are going to get sanctioned.“There’s always a little chain – we have to start to believe in what we are doing.“People say it was a friendly game, but I didn’t care in that moment because it was something bigger inside of me. It wasn’t about the game. Even if it was a Champions League game I would have walked off.“It’s not a discussion, it’s just if we’re strong enough, if we really want to change something, we have to take big measures.When asked if society as a whole was doing enough, Boateng recognised that although some recent efforts were appreciated, more needs to be done.“Of course not,” he said. “We have to talk; we have to be louder. We have to use social media, today it is the biggest platform.“People might say I only have 100 followers, well maybe you can influence 50 of them. Even showing you as a white person are with us, that gives us so much power. We believe you are with us so we can go forward with a bigger chest.“No one is doing enough. #BlackOutTuesday is not enough, it’s too easy. Because people are scared to stand for something, to say something because of sponsors or large followings. A black picture is way too easy.Read Also: Man City, Inter waited for Messi to signify he wanted Barca exit“It’s a beautiful message but I’m mad because people have it so easy.“If you ever point a finger at them, they’ll say ‘but I posted that picture’. The picture [alone] does not mean anything to me.”FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Promoted ContentBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeIs This The Most Delicious Food In The World?Professional Female Racers Whom Even Men Envy6 Extreme Facts About Hurricanes2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This Year10 Phones That Can Work For Weeks Without Recharging5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksWhat Happens To Your Brain When You Play Too Much Video Games?7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend Better10 Characters Who Deserve To Be Official Disney Princesses9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A Tattoo27 Breathtakingly Beautiful Albino Animals Loading… Kevin-Prince Boateng has spoken out following the death of George Floyd at the hands of four police officers in the United States and thinks that black professionals should go a day without work to show their worth.Advertisement Floyd’s killing sparked protests and riots all over the world and the former Barcelona forward stands in support of those sending a message.“Do one thing,” Boateng told Sky Sports, “take every black person out of sports and every black actor out of the movies and how is it going to be? Boring.“I want to get a day that no black player goes to work, maybe on George Floyd’s birthday. Not because we don’t want to work or disrespect our club but to honour our black community.”The idea was just one that Boateng, who is currently on loan at Besiktas from Fiorentina, had as he continued to call on people to do something to combat racism.“Of course,” he responded when asked if others could get involved with such a movement.“Imagine what a message it would be if white people stick with us, if they said, ‘I won’t go to practice’ or ‘I won’t go to work’ or ‘I won’t play’.“Imagine it’s on a Saturday, the day of a game, that would be a big message.last_img read more


first_imgWe may never know.Overall: BThe Jays are the early winner here, in the middle of a rebuild and get an arm that could be a top-of-the-rotation guy if he continues to develop. The same can be said of Woods-Richardson.The Mets continue to make win-now moves, which makes sense after all. Their young core looks up to the task of winning in the coming years, even if it is something of a lateral move with a focus on the present rather than the future, Brodie Van Wagenen is very much a “live in the now” guy, apparently.With the news that Van Wagenen shipped top Mets prospects Anthony Kay and Simeon Woods-Richardson to Toronto for Marcus Stroman, some are left scratching their heads and asking one question: Why? Hindsight is 20/20, so it’s unfair to to really rag on BVW for the moves he made this offseason. But after trading top prospects to acquire Edwin Díaz and Robinson Canó, fans’ faith in BVW is going to be put to the test.MORE: Watch live MLB games all season long on fuboTV (7-day free trial)The Mets trading for Marcus Stroman is another one of those “Huh?” moves for the guys from Flushing. If it doesn’t work out, the Mets just mortgaged more of their future for a win-now (or soon) move. On the other side, the Jays finally pulled the trigger on a Stroman deal, replenishing a farm system with a few high-upside arms that they desperately needed.Report cards!Mets: BVan Wagenen making another win-now move is very on-brand. And to be honest, it does make some sense. The Mets have a good core of players — Michael Conforto, Pete Alonso, Jeff McNeil namely — and have some more in the pipeline, should they continued to develop. Trading for another top-3 rotation piece is only going to help this season and next since Stroman is under team control through 2020.That being said, this trade doesn’t come without a lot of questions:1. What happens with Noah Syndergaard and Zack Wheeler? The Stroman move seems like a precursor to another trade, something that we’re presumably going to see in the coming days. The Mets also have no reason to trade Syndergaard now, considering he’s under control through 2021 and will likely fetch an equal if not bigger package this offseason.Logic dictates that Wheeler, a free agent after the year, could and should be the next player to be moved. That said, these are the Mets, where logic and hope goes to die.(That may be a bit hyperbolic.)Essentially giving up on Syndergaard and replacing him with Stroman — if the reports are true — doesn’t really make sense. It’s a lateral move; unless the prospect package they assumedly get back for the Syndergaard deal is bigger than the package they gave up to get Stroman (which could happen, to be fair).But a lot of how well this trade grades out depends on a few things: If the Mets move Wheeler or Syndergaard, if Stroman can be a big part of the team’s success this season and next and how Anthony Kay develops. Which brings us to …2. Why give up Anthony Kay?While the Mets don’t have a top farm system, they gave up two of their top pitching prospects in Kay and Simeon Woods-Richardson. Why?Giving up more of their future (Jarred Kelenic and Justin Dunn were shipped away in the Robinson Canó-Edwin Díaz) seems like a risky proposition for a team that doesn’t particularly appear to be World Series contenders this season. The Mets can develop pitching — we’ve seen it over the last four or so seasons — so it’s somewhat safe to operate under the assumption that Kay and/or Woods-Richardson would have worked out. Even if prospects are suspects.3. Why? Just … why?Let’s make sense of this all.It’s wholly unfair to say that the Mets are a worse team after this trade, obviously. Especially in a National League that’s more open than a Queens bodega on a Tuesday morning. Trading two top prospects in a farm system that isn’t highly regarded isn’t necessarily a bad thing, either.Stroman may have the track record, but Syndergaard A.) is younger, B.) has better stuff and C.) is under team control through 2021, as opposed to Stroman, who is a free agent following 2020. (This is all operating under the assumption in point No. 1, wherein “Thor” is on the block.)The fact that the Mets gave up Kay — one of their last great pitching prospects and 2016 first-round pick — for an 18-month rental when (at least at this juncture) it doesn’t look like the Mets are going to make a run at a wild-card spot, let alone a division, is something of a head-scratcher.New York don’t seem like a contender this year, even if there’s still a glimmer of hope to make the NL wild card game. Next season could be a different story, and as always, the Mets could extend Stroman if he performs. But if it all falls apart and the pitching isn’t what it is in the coming season, they’re going to have to start fresh from the rubber.And to put a bow on it, prospects are the name of the game now. But consider this: the Mets have traded four of their top 10 prospects since the offseason — just let that sink in for a second.Blue Jays: BThe few years of trade rumors surrounding Stroman culminated in him heading to New York, just not the team a lot of people thought Stroman would end up on.In turn, the Blue Jays get Anthony Kay, a promising left-hander and top prospect in the Mets organization, and Simeon Woods-Richardson, another promising arm, albeit in Single-A. Kay could see the majors as soon as this season, if he works out the issues plaguing him at Triple-A Syracuse.That said, while the pool of Jays position talent is strong, their pitching prospects are still levels away from making an impact. Of their top 10 prospects per MLB Pipeline, only one is at Triple-A: Sean Reid-Foley, and he’s pitched to an ERA over 6.00 this season. All the rest are in Double-A or lower. It’s not so much as accelerating the timeline as it is getting another young, cost-controlled arm to head up the rotation for the foreseeable future. The Jays’ window was very clearly not open with Stroman at the top, so why not ship him off for potential?Kay and Woods-Richardson both have to develop, but it’s hard not to like this deal for the Blue Jays. But, getting two prospects who didn’t rank highly across the sport begs the question: could they have gotten more if they continued to shop Stroman? Play teams against one another? Get a better package?last_img read more


first_imgThe RCMP has now confirmed reports, that a bear was sighted, struck by a vehicle and, evenutally put down, in Northeast Fort St. John last Thursday night. Constable Jackelynn Passarell says police got their first siting report, from the area of 88th Street and 118th Avenue… [asset|aid=487|format=mp3player|formatter=asset_bonus|title=fb5d3093418ee12c7e61a9c4cf59d434-Passarell_2_Pub.mp3] – Advertisement – Constable Passarell was unable to confirm witness reports, the bear was a grizzly but she did confirm, one investigating officer said it appeared the bear was ill or, had been suffering from a previous injury.last_img read more

Recent Comments